Registration Only for authors Outside of Mainland China
(Also for authors from Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan)
1# Please revise your accepted paper and submit a Microsoft Word version of your camera-ready paper to firstname.lastname@example.org using your paper ID the filename.
- 1.1 Authors may further edit and modify submitted paper until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- 1.2 Make sure your paper is formatted as required by WHICEB2019. If the paper template is not correct, secretariat may ask you to modify your paper.
- 1.3 There will be No proofreading or correction possible after the submission deadline.
2# By submitting the final version of the paper, the authors agree to allow the paper to be published in WHICEB 2019 proceedings (may include paper version and web version). Please sign copyright agreement, and send a copy of it together with final version of the paper to email@example.com
Final Submission Deadline: March 25, 2019
3# Complete your WHICEB 2019 Online Registration (Registration system will be closed after April 30th, 2019), all registration fees will be processed in US Dollars.
|Type||Early Registration |
by Mar. 25
Mar. 26- Apr. 30
| On-site Registration|
May. 1st and later
|Authors||AIS Members||USD $360|
|None AIS Members||USD $450|
|Attendees||AIS Members||USD $ 260||USD $ 300|
|None AIS Members||USD $ 320||USD $ 380|
|Companions||USD $120 per person|
|Extra Page Fee||USD $80 per page (over 8 pages)|
|Extra Proceedings||Hardcopy||USD $ 80 per set|
(1) Registration fee for authors includes: publication fee, proceedings in Flash-disk, lunches and dinners on May 25-26, 2019, refreshment during breaks (Accommodation is not included)
(2) Registration fee for and attendees includes: proceedings in Flash-disk, lunches and dinners on May 25-26, 2019, refreshment during breaks (Accommodation is not included)
(3) Registration fee for companions includes: lunches and dinners on May 25-26, 2019
(4) For authors, please pay registration fee before 03/25/2019 in order to ensure that your paper will be published in the proceeding of WHICEB2019.
(5) For attendees, we accept on-site payment after 04/30/2019.
Registration time: May 24 in the afternoon ~ May 25
Registration Location: New Beacon New Times International Hotel
4# Methods of payment (only for authors located outside mainland of China)
- (1) Bank Transfer
Beneficiary: Bank of China Hubei Branch
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ600
Account Name: China University of Geosciences
Please indicate “Paper ID+WHICEB “in the remittance information
- (2)On-site Payment
Registration Time: starting from 2:00 PM May 24th, May 25th (whole day)
Registration Location: The New Beacon New Times International Hotel
- Note: Scan a copy of your bank transfer receipt with your paper ID on it and send it (in PDF or JPG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 25th. If you have any question, please contact Secretariat Miss Zhang Yao.
- Due to bank and university policy we do not have cancellation and refund policy, i.e., no amount will be refunded. If you have any question, please contact Miss Zhang Yao at email@example.com
5# Hotel Booking: New Beacon New Times International Hotel
- Discount price：
King Bed Room: about 400 RMB
Two Bed Room: about 400 RMB
Please book your hotel on our Online Registration, and ready to pay in cash or credit card to the hotel when you check in.
6# Are you an AIS member?
Association for Information Systems (AIS) is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide. Founded in 1994, AIS is an international professional society of 4,000 members from 90 countries and a key player in the advancement of the IS academic community.
AIS serves society through the advancement of knowledge and the promotion of excellence in the practice and study of information systems. AIS is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide.
If you are not a member or you are a past member and need to renew, please CLICK HERE to learn more and to join/renew. For questions about AIS membership or help in processing your application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7# Paper presentation
We expect our presenters to be on time for presentation. Please bring your PowerPoint file in USB flash drive. Fifteen minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A.
8# Invitation Letter for Visa Application
For authors who located within China
please go to registration page of Chinese version